Ordering and Payment
- The price of each Veil varies and is determined by the following choices: fabric, length, edgings and beading detail.
- Each Veil is individually made to order and therefore no refund can be given.
- After initial consultation you will be provided with a written quotation. You then have two weeks to confirm your decision, accept the quotation and return the completed order form and payment.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for design completion as each veil is individually made to order. 6-8 weeks commences from the day of receipt of confirmed order and payment and the exact date will be specified on your receipt.
- The contract between Visionary Veils and the customer comes into existence upon Visionary Veils accepting the order e.g. when the completed order and payment have been received.
- All goods remain the property of Visionary Veils until paid for in full.
- The fee is paid by the client to the designer for the design and creation of the product, the specifications of which are set out in and agreed by the parties in the signed and dated Order Form. The designer reserves the right to charge the customer an additional fee for any amendments requested by the client to the Design of and/or alterations to the Product, where the product has already been finished to the specifications set out in the Order Form and confirmed by the customer.
Delivery of Veils
- – If delivery is required there will be an additional charge. Veils to be delivered in the UK will be delivered by Special Delivery and require a signature on arrival.
- Veils sent to Ireland are sent via Ireland Express.
- International Veils are sent via Airsure, except Italy which are sent via DHL.